Fees 2014 FEES
The details of the country membership category of Woodhall Spa Golf Club are as follows.
Country Members must:
• permanently reside outside a 50 miles radius of Woodhall Spa.
• be a member of another golf club with a valid handicap certificate (or have a satisfactory reason for having left their previous club).
• provide a letter of introduction from your present club as a reference.
• 1 guest allowed per visit and can only bring 5 in total in the year of membership at the members’ guest rate.
• be afforded the same privileges as full members (apart from guests).
• agree to adhere to the rules and regulations of Woodhall Spa Golf Club.
Subscription £465 inc VAT plus National and County affiliation fees. No joining fee.
JUNIOR Membership • APPLICATION FORM
ADULT ACADEMY Membership
A package for beginners without a handicap .
This Membership will include:
• Play on the Bracken during the following times, subject to availability. (Please check with Golf Shop before commencing play).
Any day after 10am excluding Saturdays when play will be permitted after 1pm
These times may be reviewed subject to how rapidly a beginner is improving.
• 5 lessons will be provided as part of the package from either Neil Harvey, Scott Emery, or Alison Johns.
There will be one session on the basic rules of golf and etiquette.
The purpose of Adult Academy Membership is to achieve at least a 28 (Gents) or 36 (Ladies) handicap.
Two years is the usual time period for this category of membership but in certain cases can be extended for a further year.
Academy Members cannot play in any club competition until the above handicap has been achieved and become a full member.
Once a handicap as above has been achieved the player would be expected to graduate to a Full Membership at the start of the next membership year or sooner if they so desire.
The joining fee attached to Full Membership can be paid over 2 years.
Full use of Club House and Practice Facilities.
Club Card to obtain members' discount in bar and dining room.
Subscription £535 inc VAT @ 20%
There are a limited number of memberships available at the current time and the benefits of joining the Club are:
To be part of a well-managed traditional golf club, steeped in history but with a modern outlook.
To be able to play two championship golf courses, one of which is consistently rated in the top 100 golf courses in the world.
The opportunity to take part in an extensive list of club stroke play/match play events including matches against other premier clubs.
The opportunity to take advantage of extensive coaching programmes which can be designed specifically to address your requirements.
Extensive facilities for private practice including two putting greens, a pitch and putt course, a practice ground and an 18 bay coin-operated driving range.
Various family golf initiatives with a full academy membership programme available along with ‘short course’ tees on the first nine holes of the Bracken Course.
An active structured junior section which resulted in the Club being awarded the Golf Mark Gold High Achiever Award.
A fully stocked golf shop with club fitting opportunities at the nearby Ping factory. A club repair service is also available.
A discounted (12.5%) F&B service.
The opportunity to bring guests at a substantially reduced rate.
The opportunity to book the conference suite (maximum capacity 150) for private functions. Discounted subscriptions for juniors, intermediates (until their 28 th birthday).
A credit facility for payment of subscriptions.
The opportunity to watch many of the leading men and women amateurs in the country through the various local and national events hosted throughout the year