Online Entry for Central England Mixed foursomes
Friday 2nd October 2020
ENTRY FORMS are now available or entry online, see below.
Please note if you are entering on mobile please zoom out once you have entered so you can complete the payment screen as the payment option is tucked away on the right hand side of the page.
This competition requires that fees be paid to complete entry. If the payment process is not completed, your entry may be removed without warning.
On entering you will be asked for a country.
The UK is not an option, its England, Scotland, Wales etc.....
Cancellations must be made more than 4 weeks before your date of play in order to receive an automatic refund. If you cancel your booking less than 4 weeks before your date of play then a refund may be made if your tee time is replaced with another competitor from the reserve list.
For any refund we now have a £5 administration charge per person to cover fees.
• ENTRY FEE: 2 Non-members:£160 PER COUPLE
1 Member & 1 Guest £120 ; 2 Members £80
• PRIZES: WINNERS EACH RECEIVE A CHALLENGE CUP AND £150 VOUCHER
RUNNERS UP VOUCHERS FOR £100 EACH
SEMI-FINALISTS VOUCHERS FOR £60 EACH
• PRIZE WINNERS (INCLUDING CONSOLATION COMPETITIONS) THE PRIZEGIVING WILL BE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE FINAL.
• THE MAIN COMPETITION IS 18 HOLES MATCH PLAY UNDER HANDICAP (1/2 DIFFERENCE) FROM THE YELLOW (GENTS) AND RED (LADIES) TEES ON THE HOTCHKIN COURSE
• THE COMBINED HANDICAP LIMIT IS 24 (GENTS HANDICAP LIMIT 18) AND CDH NUMBERS MUST BE SUPPLIED WITH ENTRY (GOLFERS FROM OUTSIDE OF ENGLAND MUST SUPPLY AN UP TO DATE HANDICAP CERTIFICATE AT REGISTRATION)
• ALL COMPETITORS MUST REGISTER BEFORE COMMENCING PLAY ON FRIDAY 2ND OCTOBER.
• COMPETITORS MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE COMPETITION HANDICAP AT TIME OF REGISTRATION
• CLOSING DATE FOR PAST COMPETITORS TO BE GUARANTEED A PLACE IS
• AFTER THIS DATE THE COMPETITION WILL BE OPEN TO NEW ENTRANTS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS UNTIL FULL.
• PRACTICE ROUNDS ARE AVAILABLE THE 1ST OCTOBER TO BE BOOKED ON ENTRY by contacting Nigel. firstname.lastname@example.org
• CONSOLATION COMPETITIONS: STABLEFORD V BOGEY (half combined handicaps) WILL BE RUN ON ALL DAYS OF THE COMPETITION FOR THOSE KNOCKED OUT OF THE MAIN COMPETITION.
• RIDE ON BUGGIES ARE ONLY ALLOWED AT THE DISCRETION OF THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE
• DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES WHICH CALCULATE DISTANCE ONLY ARE ALLOWED DURING THIS COMPETITION. THOSE DEVICES PROVIDING OTHER INFORMATION SUCH AS WIND SPEED, TEMPERATURE AND ELEVATION ARE NOT PERMITTED.
• THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE AN ENTRY WITHOUT GIVING A REASON.
• THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE’S DECISION IN ANY MATTER IS FINAL
• A COPY OF THE DRAW WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE FIRST NAMED COMPETITOR.
This competition requires that fees be paid to complete entry. If the payment process is not completed, your entry may be removed.