Online Entry for Central England Mixed foursomes
Friday 1st October 2021
ENTRY FORMS are now available or entry online, see below., This is a three day event with a practice round available on Thursday 30th September.
Entry fees as follows:
A non Member Pair £165, Member and Guest £120 and Two Members £80.
Please note if you are entering on mobile please zoom out once you have entered so you can complete the payment screen as the payment option is tucked away on the right hand side of the page.
This competition requires that fees be paid to complete entry. If the payment process is not completed, your entry may be removed without warning.
On entering you will be asked for a country.
The UK is not an option, its England, Scotland, Wales etc.....
Past entrants will have preference
Cancellations must be made more than 4 weeks before your date of play in order to receive an automatic refund. If you cancel your booking less than 4 weeks before your date of play then a refund may be made if your tee time is replaced with another competitor from the reserve list.
For any refund we now have a £5 administration charge per person to cover costs.
• PRIZES: WINNERS EACH RECEIVE A CHALLENGE CUP AND £150 VOUCHER
RUNNERS UP VOUCHERS FOR £100 EACH
SEMI-FINALISTS VOUCHERS FOR £60 EACH
• PRIZE WINNERS (INCLUDING CONSOLATION COMPETITIONS) THE PRIZEGIVING WILL BE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THE FINAL.
• THE MAIN COMPETITION IS 18 HOLES MATCH PLAY UNDER COMBINED COURSE INDEX (1/2 DIFFERENCE) FROM THE YELLOW (GENTS) AND RED (LADIES) TEES ON THE HOTCHKIN COURSE
• THE COMBINED HANDICAP INDEX LIMIT IS 24 (GENTS HANDICAP LIMIT 18) AND EG MEMBERSHIP NUMBERS MUST BE SUPPLIED WITH ENTRY (GOLFERS FROM OUTSIDE OF ENGLAND MUST SUPPLY AN UP TO DATE HANDICAP CERTIFICATE AT REGISTRATION)
• ALL COMPETITORS MUST REGISTER BEFORE COMMENCING PLAY ON FRIDAY 1ST OCTOBER.
• COMPETITORS MUST HAVE AN HANDICAP INDEX AT TIME OF REGISTRATION
• PRACTICE ROUNDS ARE AVAILABLE ON THE 30TH SEPTEMBER TO BE BOOKED ON ENTRY by contacting Nigel. firstname.lastname@example.org
• CONSOLATION COMPETITIONS: STABLEFORD V BOGEY (half combined handicaps) WILL BE RUN ON ALL DAYS OF THE COMPETITION FOR THOSE KNOCKED OUT OF THE MAIN COMPETITION.
• RIDE ON BUGGIES ARE ONLY ALLOWED AT THE DISCRETION OF THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE
• DISTANCE MEASURING DEVICES WHICH CALCULATE DISTANCE ONLY ARE ALLOWED DURING THIS COMPETITION. THOSE DEVICES PROVIDING OTHER INFORMATION SUCH AS WIND SPEED, TEMPERATURE AND ELEVATION ARE NOT PERMITTED.
• THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE AN ENTRY WITHOUT GIVING A REASON.
• THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE’S DECISION IN ANY MATTER IS FINAL
• A COPY OF THE DRAW WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE FIRST NAMED COMPETITOR.
This competition requires that fees be paid to complete entry. If the payment process is not completed, your entry may be removed.